What's new

HTF REVIEW: "The Osbournes" Season One (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) (with screenshots) (1 Viewer)

David Glenn

Second Unit
Thanks for the great review Ron. Since I've seen most of season 1 when it first aired, the price of this set was really the determining factor of whether I would rent or purchase.

For those on the fence about renting or purchasing. Best Buy has a preorder price of $14.99, free shipping and a $5 In-store coupon on select titles.

For more info:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=127281

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I grew up on Black Sabbath and Ozzy.

I love the show but said NO to the DVD set, but I was unaware of the low price.

I may reconsider.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Jussi,

That is not particularly the point of my HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED status.

One of the reasons I place something as HIGHLY
RECOMMENDED title is in order to attract attention
to a DVD that some may automatically just pass over.

Alan Kurland

Stunt Coordinator
If you want more Ozzy, check out Live At Boudokan, for some interesting famly interactions. Basically, the DVD has some outtakes from the family going on tour together. Plus the music ain't to shabby. (and it would be interesting for those fans of the show to check out some Ozzy and Black Sabbath songs, and how Ozzy behaves in concert)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Come on Ron... this show is better than the West Wing? Or even 24? No way.
As Ron said, his point is not to compare one show or film to another. He said it best in his post above.

And also be careful of posting your opinion in what seems to be a statement of fact. I can tell you that in my opinion, I'd much rather watch The Osbournes than either of those two shows, but that's just me.

John Parris

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I'm going to be the last stubborn member of the human race on this one... Ron, you're the first person to make me actually consider watching this crap :D Argh...why must the world so constantly thrust me into reality TV addiction... I'll probably wait til a friend picks this one up to give it a serious watching... I can't believe I'm actually considering this... thank you for yet another example against close-mindedness, Ron. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks