What's new

HTF NHL2K3 League? (2 Viewers)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Oh man ... what a heartbreaker in Beantown. After a killer comeback from a 2-0 deficit, Carolina managed to tie it up in two quick goals, sending us to overtime. Francis was determined to get a hat trick ... and that he did in the first 5 minutes of the first OT period. He got a quick one-timer to bounce off my goalie's skate, then off the post, and after flipping in the air for what seemed an eternity, it bounced to the back of the net--game over. :frowning: At least I got one point out of that exchange to end my 6 or 7 game losing slump.
SPAZ ... you're my only game left. It looks like you've got more than just my game to finish up, too. Hopefully you're still around and everyone can finish up the season and prepare for the next one ... or maybe even playoffs (if someone decides to set it up) ;) Whatever happened to that anyway? Was someone going to set up a playoff site?

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Francis was determined to get a hat trick ... and that he did in the first 5 minutes of the first OT period.
Oh man... sweet, sweet Ronnie Franchise. What a wild, strange (but fun) game. Folks, you had to see this one. Pucks flying hither and yon, no fewer than 4 lazily flipping pucks gliding within the crease to be laid upon (or trickle in like mine), freaky own-goals, one timers, crushing checks... hockey. Almost as good as the real playoffs :). Nice game, Daren.
David, how goes that playoff concept from above? I'm certainly not going to be doing it, so do you have something in the oven for it?

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
I've been busy at work lately. Big project going on that I can't get alot of free time. For all who still need to play me, I'm really only available between 6 and 8PM EST week nights and every now and then on the weekends. I'll try and check the site more often.

Gamertag: SPAZ

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
I can have the tournament code ready to go in less than a day, but it didn't seem like there was much interest in it. Tell you what, if you are interested in being in the playoff (which is separate from the next league), post here. When enough people sign up, we'll decide format and run with it.

I've still got two games left in my season, waiting on both...

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
ARGH! Stupid playoffs! How the hell do you go up 2-0 playing away games, and then lose all your games on home ice and lose the series 4-2? What's up Caps?! I am disgusted.

At least Detroit lost 4-0. HAHAHAHA...

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Waiting on Minnesota and Rangers to finish my season up. Certainly interested in a Playoff, but I'm not sure what the point will be if only certain people are interested.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I'm waiting on the Rangers and Caps to finish my season out. No answer to my first attempt at scheduling.

Glen

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Guys, my schedule has been packed full lately. However, if any of you have some free time this weekend I can probably make it. Name a good time for you. Thanks! I have both my games against Edmonton scheduled for 3PM EST on Sunday.

Gamertag: SPAZ (NY Rangers)

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Brian,
Edmonton and I decided to play a double header, but he could only report 1 score since our 2nd game hasn't come up. Could you please update the site for our 2nd game?
Flyers 3 (home)
Oilers 1
Thanks!
To those I have a few more games with, I'm going to send my proposals out next week... I did get 3 games in this week though :)
Mike D.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
Howie, sent you some times. Any chance we could play both of our remaining games in one sitting?

Graeme, I'd have time over the weekend to play if you want to try arranging something. Late afternoon or early evening woul be best for me.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Travis, I just saw the times posted and I thought I selected the slot for tomorrow but chose Tuesday, which I cannot make. Can we try and get both games in this weekend. Tomorrow at 7PM EST is good for me.

Let me know.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Graeme, I'd have time over the weekend to play if you want to try arranging something.
I may have some time Sunday Morning/Early afternoon. It would have to be some time before 3:30 PM PST. I don't if that will work for sure though, and other than that, my weekend is all tied up.

I have a bit more itme during the week, but if you're not free we'll have to arrange something else.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
Howie, 7pm eastern on saturday night is fine by me and works better than tuesday anyways.

Graeme, we'l have to try and get something else scheduled. On hte plus side, if I get these 2 games in with Howie it'll open me up to be able to send out times again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks