What's new

HTF Movie Draft! Vol. 2 (1 Viewer)

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
Scott-

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to just automatically PM everybody as soon as it is their turn?!

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I think the problem with that is very few people notice their private messages when they arrive (I never do at least). I also have a feeling that several people don't even know vol. 2 has started.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
1. Alex Spindler - Fargo
2. DavidAC - The Usual Suspects
3. CaryT - Rear Window
4. Paul Dalmaine - ?
5. Ric Bagoly
6. Rob Lutter
7. Richard Travale
8. Lew Crippen
9. Dome Vongvises
10. Rob Tomlin
11. Chuck DeLa
12. Bill J
13. John Thomas
14. Gabe D
15. Jen B
16. Vickie

We can draft any movie right? And the idea is to make a list of your drafts and see which one is the most favorable?
I saw the previous one but didn't get a full idea of what was going on.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Any movie that hasn't been already claimed. (Draft #1 does NOT apply here. Those flicks are fair game.)

And the goal is to build a list of your favorites. Hopefully nobody picks 'em ahead of you!

(I emailed Paul. Again, sorry for the delays.)

Cary T

Screenwriter
There are three people who haven't checked in: Paul Dalmaine, Rob Lutter, and Richard Travale
maybe Rob and Richard need reminder emails too.
Draft related stuff: I wasn't so worry about Rear Window in the first round. But I'm paranoid as hell of my second choice. I just know one of you guys will pick it. That's why I offered to drop down in the draft order for a better chance in the second round. I've determined my 10 movies, if any are picked other than myself I'll freak :eek:

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
I made a list of my top 60 movies... so far, only one (Rear Window, which I had at #9) has been picked, woohoo!

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Draft related stuff: I wasn't so worry about Rear Window in the first round. But I'm paranoid as hell of my second choice.
Just a question Cary, but why not take your second round pick, first? Then Rear Window in the second round.

I don’t think that I’ll freak if anyone picks off my list: but I’ll be very surprised.

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
So is Volume 1 completely over? I was under the impression that there would a vote on who had the "best" list and more statistics and stuff.

Rob Lutter, you're up!

Cary T

Screenwriter
but why not take your second round pick, first? Then Rear Window in the second round.
Do you seriously think a movie like Rear Window will last to my second round? This should IMO be a first rounder. I forecasted (gut feeling) my second favorite Hitch film will be taken by my second round. I must have a Hitchcock representative on my staff, so Rear Window was chosen. My second round choice has a slightly better chance than Rear Window in lasting to my pick again. Rear Window also is one of my top 5 films, so can't go wrong with that pick.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Oh, sorry I am late... I am out of town till Sunday and I have limited computer access :)
I pick 2001: A Space Odyssey :D
(I think you all know what my round 2 pick will be ;) )

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I’m sending my picks to Scott so he can post a vote in my absence. Of course, this means that you don’t know everything that everyone else has done. But I pretty much figure that (except for a couple) no one is going to select my picks in any case. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks