What's new

HTF Movie Draft! Vol. 2 (1 Viewer)

JenB

Screenwriter
Very cute anime picture, Rob :) Nice to see a fellow anime fan in the draft. Which one is your pic from?

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
2001, d'oh.... I figured someone would grab it before me, but I still held on to a glimmer of hope. Good choice, Rob!

Next up: Richard, Lew, Dome

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Very cute anime picture, Rob Nice to see a fellow anime fan in the draft. Which one is your pic from?
That would be Yukino from His and Her Circumstances (AKA: Kare Kano)... directed by the master himself, Hideaki Anno (who made a little show called Neon Genesis Evangelion) :)
Okay, back on topic :D

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I thought Rob was going to pick The Adventures of Camel and Man: The Curse of the Biplane.

Okay, that sounded a lot funnier in my head.....

Cary T

Screenwriter
I'm really surprised a certain movie (title I will not name until it's taken) is still available. You guys at the bottom really caught a break.
Wonder no more: Lawrence of Arabia
The destructive part of me wanted this movie picked before #10 to see Rob's reaction :D

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
4 of my top 10 are already chosen (#2 2001, #5 Star Wars, #9 Rear Window, #10 GoodFellas), but fortunately my #1 choice is still available:
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
I'm betting someone will snag my #3 before it comes back around to me.... Bill is next, I think.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I take back what I said. I don't agree that nobody would select your picks, Lew. Ran was one of my priorities as my favorite Kurosawa film!
I really thought that Seven Samurai and some other Kurosawa’s would be on most lists ahead of Ran

There is some possibility that someone might take one of my next three picks. Very unlikely that anyone would pick any of the others.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
On many lists, yes. Not mine (nor yours, unfortunately for me).
And to think that in the last ‘Draft’, there were 160 selections and nary a mention of Ran. SteveGon was the only person to select a Kurosawa and that was Seven Samurai on the very first round.
I almost used my first round for something else—lucky for me that I did not, as you pick before me on round two. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks