What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Press Release HTF EXCLUSIVE! Twilight Time October 2018 Release Announcements (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
No, it's a different movie. This one from last October is a 1954 movie with Ginger Rogers and several other stars in the cast. The earlier Black Widow release from TT that came out in October 2015 is a movie from 1987.

As for You Can't Run Away From It, I thought that name was familiar and looked it up. They can count on me if the issues around it ever get resolved one of these days. Was a solid remake and I'm a big Jack Lemmon fan. And like normal sane people do, I adore June Allyson. :)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Thank you!! Those Junebug haters have dried peach pits where their heart oughta be! :)
Allyson in Colbert's shoes?; in Lombard's shoes?; in Hepburn's shoes? And except for that awful closeup of Shearer at the end of The Women, even in Shearer's shoes? The remakes may have been rendered palatable by the co-stars, not the main attraction. I may just be allergic to peaches (they are not native to Puerto Rico).:)

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
That's the Ginger Rogers movie originally announced for release in this thread.

If you're perhaps confused about Amazon's release date listed there and why it's not down as an October 2018 release, that data is frequently wrong on Amazon.

It appears to have just been a placeholder date someone stuck in there just to fill the box. The movie wasn't even announced until nearly 8 months after their alleged January 1st release date.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks