What's new

How to launch a PWC (medium sized image) (1 Viewer)

Michael Mathius

Senior HTF Member
ILMAO:laugh:
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
That almost happened to me once. The gummed-up mechanism on the E-brake (my 1980 Z28) popped while I was on the ramp, loading my Sea Doo. It went in as far as the rear bumper (exhaust pipes burbling underwater). I have never moved so fast in my life!:D

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
They say the cheapest form of entertainment is to sit at a busy boat launch :)
I would have to agree......

Cam S

Screenwriter
Man, that is incredibly stupid. It's amazing what people can think of.

Haha, towing a sea-do with a 1980 Z28, oh man that's funny.

Todd Hochard

Senior HTF Member
Haha, towing a sea-do with a 1980 Z28, oh man that's funny.
I certainly wasn't short on torque.:) Honestly, I towed a pair of the three seater GTX's, and it was like they weren't even back there.

Perhaps the most embarassing adventure on the boat ramp (not for me), was me having to yank a 4x4 Expedition off the boat ramp, with the same Z28, because he couldn't get his 21' boat back up the ramp. I tied him off to my trailer hitch, and away we went. He left quickly.:)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I'll bet Chevrolet would have paid big bucks for a picture of that.

In the incident in the pictures, are we sure that they really had the PWC in the back of the vehicle? It is possible that they had it on a trailer and then the e-brake failed or someone accidentally put the vehicle in reverse and could not back out. This would account for the proximity of the SUV to the PWC. Also, if you look closely, I beleive the PWC is turned sideways in the fist picture and the camera is looking straight at the back of it and it is not actually in the SUV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks