What's new

How rare is Stunt Man Limited Edition (1 Viewer)

Stu Rosen

Second Unit
I'm thinking of selling this title (please, please don't try to talk me out of it -- I used to love this film, watched most of it recently, and wonder what my fuss was all about). Is the limited edition (the 2 disc set) a rare title? Any clue what I could get for it?

Thanks.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Lets see, almost every major DVD outlet still has copies available

Right off the bat, the two I shop from: Lasersedge and Amazon both show it as in stock, with Lasersedge at $27.

DVDpricesearch shows it available all over:

Playcentric.com ($20), Bestprices.com ($20), buy.com ($22), digitaleyes.com ($25), etc, etc... this is for the 2 disc limited version.

Average EBAY selling price for mint used copies of the 2 disc LE in last 30 days was $21.50. Average EBAY selling price tends to be about 10% over what someone here would be willing to pay...

100,000 were made, so it being a "limited edition" isn't saying much, since it's a relatively obscure title, so the idea of it even selling more than 100,000 copies of a big 2 disc version in the first year is probably far fetched-- especially with a cheaper $14 edition available that is pretty loaded in itself.

So, I'd guess you'd be lucky to get $20 out of it here on the forum.

-Vince

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
You can get it for $22 at half.com and there are lots of copies in that price range. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high about making a killing with this title. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks