What's new

How Much Time Spent Watching DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Rick Deschaine

Stunt Coordinator
Hi everyone,

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but here goes. Lately I've been wondering how much time a day, a week etc. we all spend watching our DVDs. Or better yet, how many DVDs do you watch in those same time spans.

Do any of you think you spend too much time or not enough watching films and such on DVD. Also, are any of going to change the amount of time you spend watching.

As for myself I probably watch at least 10 or so movies a week, depending on my work schedule.

So, how about everyone else?

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I watch two or three movies a week. Sad I know, but I work too darn much! Work stinks! :frowning:

Tom Rhea

Second Unit
Monday-Friday, I watch at least one movie a night. On the weekends, it varies, but at least 2 a day.

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
Can only manage three or four a week :frowning:
Perhaps I'm too devoted to my social life
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

GregoryM

Agent
I watch a movie once every afternoon, sometimes dvd's, sometimes HBO or Showtime HDTV. On Saturday, it'll be two movies for sure, and one more Sunday for a total of 8.

I don't think there is a "right" way to spend one's leisure time. Unless it causes problems in other aspects of your life, there's no such thing as too much.

Well, unless you quit your job so that you can wait in line for tickets to a movie full time, but then, that does fall into the "causing problems" category, so I don't think it really applies.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I would peg the number right around 12 films per week. Most of that is done during the week itself-I rarely watch more than 1 film during a weekend. Sometimes I get a bug up my ass and watch 3-5 on a Saturday or Sunday, but that's not that often. So, between 24-30 hours per week is the norm. Almost like a part-time job.

Bruce

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I work every other week. I watch none during my work week and 5-6 during my off week.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
I probiably watch 2-3 during the working week M-F and anywhere between 1-6 on the weekends, unless im out of town and dont have access to a DVD player. :frowning: Can't wait to get a laptop with DVD :)

David Dennison

Second Unit
I am probably about the same as AllanN's numbers: 2-3 during the week (maybe more this summer with tv shows in hiatus and 1-6 on weekends).

Average: 5 per week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks