What's new

How does Infinity compare to other speakers (1 Viewer)

John Sturge

Stunt Coordinator
You know, in the picture, you can see those two little strips where they try to cover up the wires on the woofer(I think that's what its for) I mean for $25,000, should that even be there!?

Patrick Fitzgerald

Auditioning
A few words about Infinity customer service:

I have Infinity speakers all around, and about a year ago, the amp on my powered subwoofer died (not sure why). The subwoofer warranty was 1-year for the amp, and 5-years for the rest.

I took it into the authorized service center, and they were real a-holes. I presented the (internet) receipt for the subwoofer but they gave me the runaround, so I just paid them their $25 fee to investigate the unit.

I was pissed so I called Infinity, and the customer service guy was very cool. He couldn't believe they were giving me the runaround about the receipt, but after looking up my information he informed me that the amp was not under warranty. But he took down the name of the service center, and told me that Infinity would cover the repair.

Now that's customer service!

Postscript: the subwoofer amp died again after a year, so I wouldn't recommend buying their powered subs, but I've been pretty satisfied with the other speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks