What's new

How bout a Blu for The Black Hole (1979) (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I hope one day the Blu-ray won't be a Disney Movie Club Exclusive but I guess you can buy it on Amazon or Ebay. It's too bad about the lack of extras and the reviews about the imperfect print used for the disc.

I thought you already had a copy (maybe confusing posters again) -- or were you just making a wish for others?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
That is standard operating procedure for Disney Movie Club exclusive blu-rays.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
For those who would love some movie review laughs, The Agony Booth is featuring this lampooning of TBH . Excellent movie review read:

https://www.agonybooth.com/the-black-hole-1979-a-recap-part-1-70213
That's quite funny - and mirrors many of my own thoughts about the film. I'm still hoping he'll mention the spectacular looking matte painting backgrounds that look like matte painting backgrounds and how they'd look great in ~1965 but really obvious and not so good in 1979. Heck, they'd look dated by 1968 after 2001 debuted.

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
That's quite funny - and mirrors many of my own thoughts about the film. I'm still hoping he'll mention the spectacular looking matte painting backgrounds that look like matte painting backgrounds and how they'd look great in ~1965 but really obvious and not so good in 1979. Heck, they'd look dated by 1968 after 2001 debuted.
I can’t wait to see his review of the meteor sequence. One part is just so blasted dumb, the reviewer might want to pull his eyes out of their sockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks