What's new

Home Theater Podcasts (1 Viewer)

Have you heard about podcasting yet?

Here is an explanation from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcast

It really seems to be gaining in popularity, and now there are several shows (or podcasts) that focus on movies and DVD's.

The first big misconception is that you need an iPod to listen. You don't.

The shows are produced (usually) as mp3 files that can be downloaded and played by just about any computer with speakers connected to it.

But if you do have a portable mp3 player, and a computer, it's even easier.

I would like to invite everyone to listen to my new podcast, "The Screening Room", and let me know what you think.

http://webfilmfest.com/podcasts.htm

For the next show I'm hoping to get in a feature on laserdiscs, a new DVD review, and lots of other things.

Let me know what you think!
Thanks,
Michael Hill

rich_d

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich
Michael,

Feedback ... nice job on the leveling of the audio as well as the quality of the audio. I'd like you to make your points a little more concisely and flat out talk faster as you sound a bit like public radio when they have time to kill. Your voice is quite pleasant and works quite well for a radio/podcast.

Good Luck.

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais
Very nice. One of the better Podcasts I've heard (there are so many turds out there). I subscribed to it and hope to here more soon. I do have to echo Rich in that just don't worry about being too formal. Just talk it up like you would with your buddies. NPR sucks, no reason you should. Thanks.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
I was reading an article in the latest Wired and I thought it was you in there (didn't remember your name). This guys podcast was called "Reel Reviews" I think. You've got competition. ;)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
there is a link to reel reviews on the site that michael hill has links for in his posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks