What's new

HK EZset Remote (1 Viewer)

Andrew_MJ

Auditioning
Hey guys,

I've got a Harman Kardon 120 receiver. This model does not include their "EZset Remote" but I can get an HK 225 remote which has the "EZset" feature. My question is, for anyone with HK knowledge, by simply switching remotes, will this feature work? Or will my 120 not recognize what is coming from the remote. Also, How well do you find EZset works?

Thanks a loT!

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
Yes, the EZset feature will work fine on your model. It even works on older HKs made before the EZset feature was even introduced.

Jose G

Supporting Actor
I have no idea if it would work, but as far as how well the Ez set feature on the 225 works- I was impressed with it and found it to be off my only a few ±dB's when comparing it to using the S&V tune up disk with my Radio Shack spl meter. I don't remember the exact numbers that it was off by, but I think it was only off my ± 2-3 dB's. One thing to keep in mind though is that the Ez set only works for the 5 ch. and not the sub when using the internal test tones. For Sub calibration, you will need an external test material.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks