What's new

Help with Dreamcast Reading Discs (1 Viewer)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Of course now if I could only find some Soul Calibur skills I would be set.....
One quick way to get some skills is to start playing the game with the official DC arcade stick that was put out by ASCII (if my memory serves me right). This is the only way to play this game.:emoji_thumbsup:

I was lucky enough to have a friend pick one up for me at retail while he was on vacation in Spain. However, I ran across a used one at my local Gamestop for $9.99.:) So, now my friends can't accuse me of only winning because of the arcade stick.

Ray Warner

Stunt Coordinator

You mean that one? That's the ASCII stick, but I'm pretty sure SEGA themselves put one out and it was brought to the US by AgeTec. It's the gray/green one with the "clicky" microswitch Joystick. The one above uses magnets, so it's silent and a tad more responsive for screwy SNK "qcf-hcb" moves. Other than that, though, they're identical, and a lot of US gamers even prefer the clicky ones.

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
You are right Ray, it's the Agetec one that I'm talking about. It is gray and green and has a nice weight to it. It even has a nice little slot built in for the VMU. Nice setup!:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks