What's new

Help Me Decide... (1 Viewer)

John Gido

Second Unit
I will be purchasing a new TV within the next 4 week and have narrowed down my choices to the Hitachi 46F500 & the JVC AV-48P575.

There is very little in the way of customer reviews on either set so I am looking for opinions from people who own either one. The cost difference between the two is only about $200 so that would not be a deciding factor.

Thank you all in advance.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Not that I know anymore than you about it, but I did at least glmpse the JVC the other day at a B&M store. It looked good on the store HDTV feed.

That Hitachti is pretty popular, I'm sure there are some reviews out there on it. Have you ever seen the Hitachi in person? I'd rank it as one of the absolute best CRT RPTV's in brightly lit rooms. The bright display helps sell itself on the often times very bad showroom floors.

John Gido

Second Unit
Yes, I have seen the Hitachi (although it was the 51" model) and the picture was quite impressive. It also helped that the set was calibrated. I am hoping to see the JVC tonight. audioreview.com lists very few reviews on either set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks