What's new

Looking to upgrade (1 Viewer)

edbar21

Auditioning
Real Name
Edgar
Hello,

I currently have a 7.2 set up, most speakers are from definitive technology (2 front promonitor 1000, a procenter 2000, 2 rear promontior 800, 2 pro subs 1000, and 2 klipsch series 4 for atoms and all powered by a denon AVR-x1200W). I've had this system for about 8 years now and I'm looking to upgrade to something with a lower profile but with a bump in sound quality. I just purchased some Sonos MAG8R 8"in-celing speakers for atoms (will be getting installed next week). I'm looking to replaced my fronts and center channel and based on my research I narrowed it down to 3 MartinLogan-Motion SLM 4" based on design and budget. I am looking for advice and some personal experiences with these systems; in-wall speakers were my first option but my wall would not allow them to be symmetrical so I have to stay on-wall. For some background, my room is roughly 16x20 and I heavily use my current system for movies, video games and heavy metal music. I still like the way current system sounds but the speakers are a little bulky and outdated so I would like to upgrade. Thank you for in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks