What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!
Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brent Reid

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brent
I was referring to the comments by Henry DuBrow.
Ah, my sincere apologies, Rich. When I next checked in after posting, yours was one of two comments in quick succession, the other one of which (since deleted by mods), definitely was a rude, unwarranted personal attack. I inadvertently lumped the two together; typical confusion arising from the limitations of text-based communication!

Getting back OT, I find it telling that this thread isn't exactly rife with folk raving about the new transfer, and what a massive upgrade it is from the old one. It's the sort of talk that usually follows a redone re-release of a much-loved catalogue title...

On the other hand, I've since received a copy of the original BD (£2.48 delivered from Amazon UK – bargain!) and enjoyed it thoroughly. What a great film! :thumbs-up-smiley:

Vegas 1

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alvin Kuenster
I will be piking this up for the price you can't go wrong and if the audio is better than the earlier BR I will get it just for that. If and when the UHD comes out I'm only out $8.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks