What's new

Harman Kardon Speakers - Anyone heard them? (1 Viewer)

MikePenn

Auditioning
Hi everbody,
I was looking around at the specials on harmanaudio.com and I noticed some interesting speakers, the HKTW 6 towers.
I couldn't find any reviews of these speakers (or any of the harman kardon labelled speakers for that matter), so I was wondering if anyone on here has heard them. If so, what do you think?

Thanks,
Mike

kuttaS

Stunt Coordinator
i saw these speakers too but not the towers one on ebay. do a search for Harman kardon 5.1 on ebay and u will see some awsome speakers but i can hardly find any reviews or discussions in any of the forums

JackS

Supporting Actor
I think HK has a controlling interest in JBL. If so, I would think that these speakers probably have a close twin in the JBL line. HK speakers might also be a notch above or below the JBL's. Infinity might also fit into this mix.

MikePenn

Auditioning
JackS - I guess I'm looking to see if anyone knows generally where Harman Kardon speakers fit compared to JBL (which seems to be pretty popular hear).
The Harman Kardon speakers look nice, and seem to be pretty cheaply priced (5.1 setup's on ebay for ~300, which would be a great deal if the performance was roughly equivalent to a JBL NSP1)

JackS

Supporting Actor
Mike- I can't answer your question but I'd venture that the HK's are super competitive against simularly priced compitition. Check the HK website and AR revue to see if any prices, opinions or comparisons exist. Good luck, Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks