What's new

Happy Birthday Vince Maskeeper!!!! (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Happy 26th Birthday Vince. I remember my 26th Birthday just like it happened a bit over a year ago. Wait, it did happen just over a year ago. :)
Anyways, Happy Birthday to the guy nobody would suspect to be a music genius. ;)
P.S., I still disagree with you on Lateralus. :D
-Dean-

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Anyone live close to Vince? Maybe he needs a good ole fashion country ass whoopin'.

Anyone have a barn?

For the unenlightened a country ass whoopin' is being taken out behind the barn. This usually takes place following pissing your Dad off.

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Happy B-Day Vince!
June is a good month, I'd know my BDay was 2 days ago and NPs B-day was yesterday :D
Don't let those guys smack you around too much...
Brian

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Happy Birthday to my fellow defender of the original cut of E.T. :laugh:
Have a good one.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"All of which sort of explains Billy Ray Cyrus." you need an ascuse?
June IS a great month, mine was on Friday:)
Happy B-day Vince!

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Why does every thread relating to Vince have to turn into a Billy Ray Cyrus discussion? :)
Seriously, Happy 26th Birthday Vince, we are now the same age.
From the guy who once tried to answer some 950 questions for you.

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Uhhh Billy Ray Cyrus was the result of a little known alignment of space bodies.

The results of such activity can last for many years. Just look how long Hee Haw was on the air.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys for the kind words! I guess I'll have to use this thread to compile my list of people who won't get banned from the forum in the next year ;)
Have decided to treat myself to an Outlaw 950 for my birthday, so hopefully I can wrangle up a copy of UHF and Mr. Show today as well...
Thanks again- off to have some cake and my birthday dinner!
-V
PS: Dean, oddly enough I listened to Lateralus in my CD player as I walked around campus today... so maybe I don't think it's as bad as I let on ;)

StephenA

Screenwriter
Happy birthday. Hope it's a good one and that you'll get alot of DVDs and whatever else you like. It'll be a little more than 3 years till I turn 26. My grandmother turned 85 on the 6th.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks