What's new

Grimm Season 2 (2 Viewers)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
When does it resume? It was a big story as far as the overarching story goes. It was a TV-only moment when Nick stopped Juliette from revealing the name of the other guy, but at least he found out in the same episode.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
All of the promo material I've seen simply says "In the new year".
Promo from the end of the episode in some markets here (not ours):

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The mid-season finale episode was hit and miss for me. The first half just about drove me up the wall with everyone having secrets and sputtering around trying to decide to spill them or not (and of course, they don't; can't have drama without secrets, I guess). I also despised Adalind being able to waltz around Portland in such a smug, superior manner (how I wanted Hank to let her have it). Of course, I did enjoy seeing Nick cleaning house as only a Grimm can, but that was precious little satisfaction for so much frustration in the early going.

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Haven't watched it yet. Won't until the season restarts.
I refuse to watch mid-season cliffhangers until the show returns.
And even then I might skip this one since they often recap the whole thing in a less frustrating form.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Steve Berger /t/323292/grimm-season-2/60#post_4003198
Haven't watched it yet. Won't until the season restarts.
I refuse to watch mid-season cliffhangers until the show returns.
And even then I might skip this one since they often recap the whole thing in a less frustrating form.
I don't know if you call it a cliffhanger?

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Robert Crawford said:
I don't know if you call it a cliffhanger? 
Well, when it ran through my video editor to remove commercials and it ended with "Sorry, To Be Continued" it sure seemed like it was probably a cliffhanger ending.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Steve Berger /t/323292/grimm-season-2/60#post_4003289
Well, when it ran through my video editor to remove commercials and it ended with "Sorry, To Be Continued" it sure seemed like it was probably a cliffhanger ending.
Well, it is to be continued. However, it's not like somebody was hanging off a cliff with their life in the balance or somebody got shot like J.R.

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
I'll be patient.:D
Hopefully they will better than Syfy and some of the stuff they did. On Sanctuary, they did a cliffhanger followed by an end of session cliffhanger then it took two or three episodes in January to resolve the cliffhangers. IIRC :rolleyes:
I once waited a season and a half to catch up on "The Dead Zone" because I got so frustrated with the "Stilson" storyline that I waited until they neutralized him to watch the show again - then they ended the series by bringing Stilson back!! :f

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Steve Berger said:
The "cliffhanger" ending to me was the trailer scene. Something's coming up. The trailer and its contents are an integral part of the show, if it's somehow stolen, burned, trashed, etc. puts a big damper on future episodes. Glad this is from one of the "major" networks and we don't have to wait nine or ten months for something like "Falling Skies" or, hopefully "Alphas" to return.
Adalind is an interesting character, don't care for her, but provides a lot of tension. Are her "wesen" abilities truly gone forever or with some potion from Rosalie could they be restored?

Steve Berger

Supporting Actor
Stan said:
The "cliffhanger" ending to me was the trailer scene. Something's coming up. The trailer and its contents are an integral part of the show, if it's somehow stolen, burned, trashed, etc. puts a big damper on future episodes. Glad this is from one of the "major" networks and we don't have to wait nine or ten months for something like "Falling Skies" or, hopefully "Alphas" to return.
Adalind is an interesting character, don't care for her, but provides a lot of tension. Are her "wesen" abilities truly gone forever or with some potion from Rosalie could they be restored?
I never watch trailers (or commercials) on TV shows. Especially since "Heroes". :D

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Steve Berger said:
I never watch trailers (or commercials) on TV shows. Especially since "Heroes". :D
Same here, I also don't watch trailers or previews of next week, etc. If I like the show, I like it and don't want to be tricked by some slick editing to expect something that may or may not happen. Some of the worst are for "Survivor" and "The Amazing Race", gave up on those years ago. I watch the ending credits of "Survivor" just to see the final interview and the way people voted, but avoid the preview portion. Shows like "Grimm" and others with a continuing story arc I refuse to watch, I'd rather just go into the episode not knowing what might happen.
I watched the last episode, but no more. Haven't clicked on the previous post with the trailer and never will.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Steve Berger said:
Probably should have been a little more clear, but I was refering to the Airstream Trailer where all the artifacts, history books, etc. are kept.
Not the "Teaser Preview Trailer". The Airstream Trailer provides a lot of information for Nick and Monroe, if it were to be destroyed, stolen, contents held hostage, it would have a major affect on this show. I've wondered why it's stored whre it is, doesn't seem to secure for such important information. Rent a storage unit with a big lock, maybe even an alarm, don't just park it in some big field where it could be broken into at any time.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Five episodes into the second season of Grimm (this week's episode is "Over My Dead Body") and it's not been too bad so far. Favourite episode has been "Quill". The mythology has advanced nicely and I'm liking what the writers have done with Hank, with regards to Nick being a grimm and his experiences towards the end of the first season and the conversation with Monroe.

The only parts I've been disappointed by were the very start of the season premiere (the second part of a three-part story) and Nick's mother in the first two episodes of the season. Showing the fight scene from outside Nick's house was fine, but the following scene or two just didn't seem natural, and I didn't think Nick's mother added much to things. But those two nitpicks are it really. I've been impressed with what the makers of the show have done with the second season, which can be tricky for some shows.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
According to http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/do-no-harm-premiere-date-395881
Sophomore drama Grimm will return to the schedule at 9 p.m. March 8.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Decent return for the show, though I hate it when we end on a cliffhanger after a middle section that was kind of weak. I now am completely confused as to the captain's position on anything.. is he aligning with the rebels against the other royals, is that it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks