What's new

Grimm Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Thanks, Dad.

PS. I love this show. I save it on DVR until I can have at least an hour, uninterrupted.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by mattCR /t/323292/grimm-season-2#post_3967021
As someone else pointed out, before Episode 3 airs, we should have a 2nd season thread.

Wasn't sure if I had started a thread for the second season of Grimm. A good idea though to keep the discussion separate, as speaking from my point of view I don't want to be spoiled before Watch start showing the new season later this year.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Does that mean you won't be reading here for a while (epic fail if you're seeing this message--you could have just found out about Nick's surprise sex change operation)?

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H /t/323292/grimm-season-2#post_3967693
Does that mean you won't be reading here for a while (epic fail if you're seeing this message--you could have just found out about Nick's surprise sex change operation)?

What do you mean, "surprise?" I've seen that coming for months now.

What surprised me was the appearance of the alien brood mother. Who could have guessed that Adalinds' cat was actually a male alien and the scratch would impregnate Juliette?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Looking back, I just didn't pick up on the clues. I should have figured out that was estrogen Nick kept taking (this thread is heading in a weird direction now).
I don't know if we can openly discuss the eps, but the main bit of progress was very interesting. I can't wait to see Nick explain a few past happenings.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I think it is fine to talk about anything that has aired on the US West Coast.

I, too, want to see how Nick explains all this shiit to Hank. Especially the whole Adalind situation.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
With this week's episode, another corner in the series has turned with Hank's newfound knowledge. I'm sure it'll be a relief to nick to have yet another person to confide in besides Monroe, especially someone he's frequently on cases with.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm going to speak in 'vague', in case there are people who haven't seen this week's episode yet - either its still on their DVRs, or they are waiting to watch the Friday repeat, or they are in another country with different schedules.
I liked the way they 'resolved' that particular storyline. It was well done, made sense, and leaves open areas of discussion.
HOWEVER, if the teaser for next week is to be believed, and they actually do what they threaten to do, I will be MAJORLY PISSED. I realize it probably won't happen, but if it does, it might make me abandon this show. And it is a show I like and look forward to.
David

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I think if they kill her off because the while the actor playing her is pregnant, they would end up canceled from viewer and womens' group pressure.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'm not worried. She was promoted to series regular over the summer. You don't do that if you don't have intentions of using her.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H /t/323292/grimm-season-2#post_3967693

Have had a look at the synopsis' for the first two or three episodes of Grimm's second season on TVRage.com in the last month, but until the second season premieres on Watch, am keeping away from reading people's comments in this thread, to save being spoiled. Had wondered if it would be alright to start a separate thread for Grimm: Season Two discussion at UK speed. The first season is being released on Blu-ray towards the end of October, so am looking forward to seeing the HD-quality picture again (the first season, when shown on Watch's HD channel, looked very good indeed).

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
After watching the first season again in its entirety on BRD, I just hope they bring back Danielle Panabaker. I wish they ditched Juliette and partnered Nick up with sexy female creature that can defend herself when necessary. Right now, Juliette makes him too vulnerable with so many enemies wanting to kill him.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Regarding the Captain, we know he's royalty, but he is something else too which you saw just before he took that portion to wake Juliette. Nick's mother mentioned in the 2nd episode the name of a creature called the Schneetmacher. I don't remember one being in the first season. The definition of one in the first season BRD boxset is a "cold-hearted evil creature". That describes the captain.

Crawdaddy

Devilson

Auditioning
I saw the Grimm tv show because i like to watch horror tv show..It was amazing and different tv show..

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I like how it doesn't resemble all the other cookie cutter location shows. I believe that shooting in Portland brings an interesting visual flair to the series that makes it look unlike the other network choices.
Just wish they would end the Juliette storyline soon, such a soap cliche. Please, lets finish this.
Doug

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't mind the Juliette storyline, though I wouldn't mind it getting resolved soon. I think with the beaver guy's slip, it should be interesting next week. I do wonder if it might not be best for Nick to move out until her memory's are back. He's basically making her live in the same house as a stranger (this doesn't seem to be an issue for the characters, and it's probably too late for this now anyway).

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
This seemed like a lesser episode somehow. Good set-up for the new stalker, of course, but the virus story seemed rushed near the end and not as satisfying as some of the other episodes.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by MattH. /t/323292/grimm-season-2/30#post_3970974
This seemed like a lesser episode somehow. Good set-up for the new stalker, of course, but the virus story seemed rushed near the end and not as satisfying as some of the other episodes.
You have a point in regard to Monroe's lady love, but I'll give them a break because of the time limitations of a TV series.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks