What's new

Gilligan's Island (1 Viewer)

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
Now that I have completed my collection of Gilligan's Island broadcast episodes, I was thinking that I would like to have the 3 reunion movies as well. I purchased a cheapo "Rescue from Gilligan's Island" DVD, but was very disappointed with the quality. Is there any chance of the 3 reunion movies (RESCUE FROM GILLIGAN'S ISLAND, CASTAWAYS ON GILLIGAN"S ISLAND, and HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS ON GILIGAN'S ISLAND) being collected? Call me a completist, but I would like to see these restored on DVD and released.

MattHR

Screenwriter

The best chance would be for a company like Anchor Bay to license them from for release as a set, since all three seem to have different production companies behind them, rather than one large studio, like Warner Bros.

I believe Rescue is a public domain title, which is why its available (in crappy form) from several suppliers.
I have all three WB seasons sets, and would buy a properly-released set, or individual releases, of the three TV-movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks