What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Gas BBQ grill recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I can't believe I didn't look in here and missed a sale on a Weber. :( :( :(

The numbers you posted were kind of confusing, though. . .they showed a 5% discount ($35) plus the $60 handling fee and $40 shipping fee removed, not 20% off.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The numbers ARE confusing, Aaron. It is the bottom discount ("other") the $121 dollars off--that supposedly reflects the 20% discount.

I had to make a phone call to get the 20% as it didn't "take" when the order went through.

Check Target.com to see if the 20% off seasonal sale is still live. I actually used the target app to make the purchase. I was sitting in my car--pondering a new grill--thought I'd check Target on my phone, downloaded the app and the rest is history...although I haven't taken delivery of the grill yet.

The shipping charge and the handling charge were removed because I used my Target RedCard to make the purchase. The RedCard also gives the 5% off discount on top of everything else.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dennis Nicholls said:
In the West "Suburban Propane" is the big distributor. They have a depot down by the RR tracks in Boise and will fill tanks while you wait cheaply.
I am well aware of Suburban Propane here in the Albany-area.

But I never feel cheap while I am waiting for my tank to be filled...

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Aaron Silverman said:
I can't believe I didn't look in here and missed a sale on a Weber. :( :( :( The numbers you posted were kind of confusing, though. . .they showed a 5% discount ($35) plus the $60 handling fee and $40 shipping fee removed, not 20% off.
Bummer, looks like the sale is over. I've got a neighbor who's buying a weber spirit soon, and he'd have appreciated the sale.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You guys might still try.

It was part of Target's "Black Friday in July" promotion. I clicked on that tonight and it still has the outdoor grilling stuff listed.

As I said in an earlier post, I had to contact customer service when the 20% off deal didn't go through and the customer service guy confirmed it was eligible and took care of it manually for me.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I mis-read the delivery information on my order. It's not going to get delivered this week...but Wednesday of next week.

Fine with me. I've got plenty to keep me busy between now and then!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Like I said, Dave. I'm not seeing it via my laptop tonight. Yet you can get to the Weber grills by clicking through the "Black Friday in July" link on Target's main page. See below.

gallery_286742_34_75004.jpg

Click on the link>>Patio>>Grills & Outdoor Cooking>>Gas Grills. Then, you've got all sorts of filters to get to the Weber Grill of choice.

Again, I don't see the 20% discount tonight...but the customer service rep...when I called to tell him that the grill I ordered didn't show the discount...responded that it WAS eligible.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Ill mention it to my neighbor if I see him.We found patio furniture at Sears on end of season sale. And found a random online coupon and got it to 33% off. All set up, and enjoyed it tonight with some grilled pineapple :)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
3 If the offering is a burnt offering from the herd, you are to offer a male without defect. You must present it at the entrance to the tent of meeting so that it will be acceptable to the Lord. 4 You are to lay your hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it will be accepted on your behalf to make atonement for you. 5 You are to slaughter the young bull before the Lord, and then Aaron’s sons the priests shall bring the blood and splash it against the sides of the altar at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 6 You are to skin the burnt offering and cut it into pieces. 7 The sons of Aaron the priest are to put fire on the altar and arrange wood on the fire. 8 Then Aaron’s sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, including the head and the fat, on the wood that is burning on the altar. 9 You are to wash the internal organs and the legs with water, and the priest is to burn all of it on the altar. It is a burnt offering, a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord.
See what I mean about Leviticus?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks