What's new

Games for a new gamer? (1 Viewer)

Dan Mercier

Stunt Coordinator
My Fiance has recently started enjoying playing games.
We finished Baldur's gate dark alliance (xbox) together on easy and now I'm trying to find something else to play.

She is not likely to play much by herself so it needs to be multiplayer. We have played a little bit of Halo but
she finds the controls too complicated never having played
games before.

Any recommendations for Xbox or PC games?

Dan

P.S. It was great when she got to the point in playing that I'd be the one saying lets get some sleep and she'd be "Come on just 15 more minutes".

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
I also recommend Tetris.
If she is into sports, you could try Outlaw Volleyball.
Easy to control & multiplayer as well.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
My wife likes to play Simpsons Road Rage. There are plenty of games like it as well with the runaway taxi type of theme. Also, try Outlaw Golf. An excellent underlying golf game, as good as or better than Tiger Woods IMO.

millercv

Second Unit
Kung Fu Chaos is supposedly a good fun multiplayer. I've heard some good things about Freaky Fliers also.

JamesHl

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure if you want to invest in another system, but the gamecube is the ultimate way to get non-gaming significant others into video games. Mario golf, mario party, mario sunshine...

SSX is fun, if slightly complicated control-wise. Knights of the Old Republic is great, though single player. But it's easy to get and the story is compelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks