What's new

FS: Two Replay Tv RTV 5040 DVRs (1 Viewer)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Hi.
I am selling two mint condition ReplayTv RTV 5040 DVRs. One has a lifetime subscription while the other does not. I only pay $6.95/month due to Replay's multi-unit discount (similar to TiVo's). I have all of the original cables, manuals, and boxes for both units. I have included a link to the manufacturer's website Here. Please note that the link description is for the newer 5500 series which is identical to the 5000 series EXCEPT for two highly desirable features which are only on my 5000 series boxes. They are Commercial Advance and Internet Video Sharing.

Commercial Advance allows the viewer to manually or automatically advance the recorded video through any and all commercials. Replays's algorithum is very effective at this. The video content can also be advanced at the push of a button in the manual mode.

Internet Video Sharing allows one to sharing recorded video content with others on the Internet using free available software.

I am asking $475 shipped for the 5040 with Lifetime subscription

I am asking $175 shipped for the unsubscribed 5040 SOLD

Thanks for looking and ask any questions that you may have. :)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
John,
I have not rec'd any response from you today...? I sent you email from home and work too..?

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Todd,
I sent you a response to your work email at about 11:30 am. I just sent you another where I forwarded the earlier one. Is it possible that your work email didn't get delivered? :)

John Wilson

Supporting Actor
Unsubscribed 5040 is SOLD. Thanks Todd:D

5040 with lifetime subscription is still available. In mint condition.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks