FS: Speedstream 5100 DSL Modem and Cisco Line Filters...in CANADA!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Drew_W, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

I bought this some time ago with the intention of getting ADSL service, but that never materialized, and so I have no need for this modem.

The Modem is brand new and still factory sealed in its bag, as is the data cable. There is also a Crossover Ethernet cable which is not in a bag, but has never been used. The bags containing the filters (4 in-line, 1 wall mount) is open, but these have never been used either (essentially, everything is new).

This is what you get:
    • One SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem
      One Power Supply
      One Wall Adapter DSL Filter
      Four Inline Telephone Jack Filters
      One Data Cable (RJ11)
      One Ethernet Cable (RJ45, Crossover)

I will also toss in a PCI Ethernet Card if you need one to complete the package.

Finding ADSL modems in Canada for reasonable prices is difficult. A model 5200 modem recently sold on eBay for $82USD. I would like to get $35USD or $48CND for it, and I will split shipping costs by the carrier of the buyer's choice to anywhere in North America. I have all the original packing materials, manuals, and software. Everything is as new. Local pickups are cool, or I can deliver it personally anywhere in the Metro Toronto area. PayPal is accepted, but only via bank/balance transfer. I will also accept e-mail money transfers from Canadian banks (www.certapay.com) and cash for local purchases.

In addition, I have Eight Cisco Systems In-Line Telephone Filters. I will sell them for $2USD or $2.75CND each plus shipping.

PLEASE E-MAIL RATHER THAN PM FOR FASTER RESPONSE! I WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

2. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

I'm open to offers, especially if you're local. If you're even vaguely interested, shoot me an offer.

3. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

Free shipping for the modem package anyone?

4. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

Free shipping for the modem package anyone?

5. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

One final bump before eBay. Please help. Thanks.

6. Drew_W

Drew_W Screenwriter

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED.