What's new

FS: Speedstream 5100 DSL Modem and Cisco Line Filters...in CANADA! (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I bought this some time ago with the intention of getting ADSL service, but that never materialized, and so I have no need for this modem.

The Modem is brand new and still factory sealed in its bag, as is the data cable. There is also a Crossover Ethernet cable which is not in a bag, but has never been used. The bags containing the filters (4 in-line, 1 wall mount) is open, but these have never been used either (essentially, everything is new).

This is what you get:
  • One SpeedStream 5100 Ethernet ADSL Modem
    One Power Supply
    One Wall Adapter DSL Filter
    Four Inline Telephone Jack Filters
    One Data Cable (RJ11)
    One Ethernet Cable (RJ45, Crossover)

I will also toss in a PCI Ethernet Card if you need one to complete the package.

Finding ADSL modems in Canada for reasonable prices is difficult. A model 5200 modem recently sold on eBay for $82USD. I would like to get $35USD or $48CND for it, and I will split shipping costs by the carrier of the buyer's choice to anywhere in North America. I have all the original packing materials, manuals, and software. Everything is as new. Local pickups are cool, or I can deliver it personally anywhere in the Metro Toronto area. PayPal is accepted, but only via bank/balance transfer. I will also accept e-mail money transfers from Canadian banks (www.certapay.com) and cash for local purchases.

In addition, I have Eight Cisco Systems In-Line Telephone Filters. I will sell them for $2USD or $2.75CND each plus shipping.

PLEASE E-MAIL RATHER THAN PM FOR FASTER RESPONSE! I WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I'm open to offers, especially if you're local. If you're even vaguely interested, shoot me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks