FS/T: Westell Wirespeed DSL modem (for JBL N24/26)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brett_H, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Brett_H

Brett_H Second Unit

All,
    I recently had to switch to a cable modem, so I've got a spare Westell Wirespeed external DSL router/modem .
    (I don't think that link will work because it has a session ID in it. If it fails, go to www.westell.com -> Products & Services -> Customer Network Equipment -> WireSpeed™ ADSL Ethernet Modem)
    I've got all the accessories that came with it, but not the original box. It's in perfect shape and worked fine for the 10 months I used it. I'd really like to trade for a pair of JBL N24 speakers (the old style, not the N24II), or if you're feeling generous, for a pair of N26's. If I don't get any bites in a week or three, I'll entertain offers in the $50+ range. (I'm in no hurry to move it, but I'd really like a set of those speakers...)
    Thanks for looking!
    -Brett.

2. Horatio Jones

Horatio Jones Stunt Coordinator

you'll have to put down a firm price otherwise you'll get spanked by the highlanders. your phrase of will entertain offers in the 50+ range will most likely get you in trouble and you may have to kneel on rice for a couple of hours as punishment [​IMG]

3. Brett_H

Brett_H Second Unit

D'oh!

I meant that I'd really prefer a trade, but if I don't get any trades in a few weeks, *then* I'd take $50 for it.

Hope that's cool...

-Brett.

4. Brett_H

Brett_H Second Unit

Anyone?

Would it help if I was willing to kick in a few $ + the modem in trade for a pair of the JBL's?

Thanks,

-Brett.