What's new

FS/T: Westell Wirespeed DSL modem (for JBL N24/26) (1 Viewer)

Brett_H

Second Unit
All,
I recently had to switch to a cable modem, so I've got a spare Westell Wirespeed external DSL router/modem .
(I don't think that link will work because it has a session ID in it. If it fails, go to www.westell.com -> Products & Services -> Customer Network Equipment -> WireSpeed™ ADSL Ethernet Modem)
I've got all the accessories that came with it, but not the original box. It's in perfect shape and worked fine for the 10 months I used it. I'd really like to trade for a pair of JBL N24 speakers (the old style, not the N24II), or if you're feeling generous, for a pair of N26's. If I don't get any bites in a week or three, I'll entertain offers in the $50+ range. (I'm in no hurry to move it, but I'd really like a set of those speakers...)
Thanks for looking!
-Brett.

Horatio Jones

Stunt Coordinator
you'll have to put down a firm price otherwise you'll get spanked by the highlanders. your phrase of will entertain offers in the 50+ range will most likely get you in trouble and you may have to kneel on rice for a couple of hours as punishment :)

Brett_H

Second Unit
D'oh!

I meant that I'd really prefer a trade, but if I don't get any trades in a few weeks, *then* I'd take $50 for it.

Hope that's cool...

-Brett.

Brett_H

Second Unit
Anyone?

Would it help if I was willing to kick in a few $ + the modem in trade for a pair of the JBL's?

Thanks,

-Brett.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks