What's new

FS: Rotel Components (1 Viewer)

NickS

Agent
All items include original packaging, box contents include manuals and cables. All Items are in Mint Condition and work Flawlessy.
Rotel RDA 985 DTS Decoder
Rotel RDA 975 Dolby Digital Decoder
Rotel RSP980 THX and Dolby Pro Logic Pre Amp with 5.1
input for Dolby Digital decoder or DTS decoder.
Reviews
http://www.audioreview.com/A-V+Pream...3_2719crx.aspx
http://www.audioreview.com/A-V+Pream...5_1590crx.aspx
Price reduced to sell!!
Asking $750 CND. + Shipping or Best Offer.
No Reasonable offer refused.

NickS

Agent
Hamilton, just south of Toronto. Willing to negotiate if anyone is interested. I am flexible for the price.

NickS

Agent
Sorry no trades, already have projector, no reasonale offer refused, all components are mint and have perfect sound out of them, reason for sale is to upgrade.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Nick,

What are you upgrading to? How old are the componets? Where in Hamilton are you?

Kevin

NickS

Agent
I am upgrading to ANTHEM AVM20 V2 ... I am on Stoney Creek Mountain. Are you interested? Components are 4.5 years old.

Ben Hanrahan

Stunt Coordinator
Do you have to reconnect each decoder when you want to use it, or are there 2 6 channel inputs on the preamp?

Ben

NickS

Agent
No, you connect your dvd player to the dts decoder and it links into the dolby digital decoder via a digital coax cable and a DB25 connecter connects into the dolby digital decoder from the dts decoder than into the receiver. Cables are included.

NickS

Agent
OK, here is how it is connected.

Coax output from dvd player connects to back input of dts decoder, output coax of dts connects to input of dolby decoder. Dts or doubly is automatically detected by what ever the source signal is. DB25 connector connects rear output of dts decoder to rear input of dolby decoder. DB25 connecter connects to rear output of dolby decoder to DB25 5.1 input of Rotel THX Processor. Pre amp output of Rotel THX processor connects to your amp. Very clean and easy setup. I don't know if their is a sub out crossover because I use the crossover on my sub which is adjustable from 40hz to 120hz, I do know that their is bass at 120hz when I adjust my sub to that frequency.

NEW>> I am also including the Rotel Tuner for the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks