FS: Rotel and NAD stereo system

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ben LG, Mar 1, 2004.

1. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

Jun 30, 2003

Rotel RA-02 Integrated Amplifier
    NAD C521i CD player

Both components in immaculate new condition - purchased less than three months ago. Will come with OEM box, manuals and remotes. Asking for $600 shipped firm. Email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or if you are interested in only one item, we can work out something. Thanks for looking.

Rotel RA-02

A thoroughly modern classic, the RA-02 adds the convenience of remote control to one of the most praised integrated amplifier circuits ever developed. Power output (40 watts RMS x 2) is more than adequate for all but the largest rooms. High damping factor assures positive loudspeaker control. In addition to a high efficiency Rotel custom-made toroid transformer, the power supply includes low-ESR British-made capacitors specifically designed for enhanced resolution. A system remote control, infrared repeater connections, A/B speaker terminals, five line-level inputs and a MM phono input, independent Listen/Record selectors, headphone jack, and a 12 volt “trigger” that provides remote turn-on/turn-off of components complete this exceptional product.

• 40 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
    • 5 inputs: mm phono, tuner, cd, aux 1, and aux 2
    • Headphone jack, defeatable tone control
    • Pre-outs for bi-amplification
    • 12 volt trigger output
    • Toroidal transformer, T network caps
    • Detachable IEC power cord

NAD C521i

The NAD C521i is a versatile, high-performing, and highly affordable CD player. It offers significantly reduced jitter and improved tracking ability, especially of CD-R and CD-RW discs. It also has welcome programming features.

• CD-R and CD-RW Compatible
    • NAD CD-3 Full Function Remote Control Included
    • Burr-Brown Sigma-Delta 20 bit Digital to Analogue Converter
    • Separate Power Regulators for Analogue and Digital Sections
    • Informative Display with Switchable Track, Time and Repeat
    • Up to 20 Tracks Programming
    • Repeat Mode for Single Track or Entire CD
    • EL Backlit Display
    • Coaxial Digital Output
    • Low Output Impedance
    • Random Play

2. Brian Schucher

Brian Schucher Supporting Actor

Nov 22, 2000
    Figures... I just ordered the 521i on Friday..