What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS: philips Pronoto ts1000 $50 (1 Viewer)

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
$50 or BO. Case in Perfect condition but does not work. It just died on me yesterday so I figured someone savvy can have an excellent remote for VERY cheap.

I also have the charge station and battery and am willing to sell togetehr or seperate. This unit works and is in PERFECT condition. ASking $30. 75$ for both. shipping not included.
you can email me for any questions.

[email protected]

-Brian

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
absolutly nothing. I put it down after muting the reciever...picked it to unmute it and nothing would work including the backlight. so I figurred somone would be ale to fix it so if they can they can have it for super cheap

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
When mine does that, I take out the batteries, use an eraser head to clean off the contacts (battery and remote) and plug the battery back in. Sometimes it is picky about the contacts.

I know this isn't a tech support forum, but thought you might want to try that...

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
Thanks Dave. Thats ok cause I have bought the 3000. If i t does work I will pdate the thread but it will STILL be for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks