1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: philips Pronoto ts1000 $50

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Brian Fineberg, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Brian Fineberg

Brian Fineberg Second Unit

$50 or BO. Case in Perfect condition but does not work. It just died on me yesterday so I figured someone savvy can have an excellent remote for VERY cheap.

I also have the charge station and battery and am willing to sell togetehr or seperate. This unit works and is in PERFECT condition. ASking $30. 75$ for both. shipping not included.
    you can email me for any questions.

[email protected]

-Brian

2. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

what happened that it stopped working? water spilt on it, dropped or ?

3. Brian Fineberg

absolutly nothing. I put it down after muting the reciever...picked it to unmute it and nothing would work including the backlight. so I figurred somone would be ale to fix it so if they can they can have it for super cheap

4. David Broome

David Broome Stunt Coordinator

When mine does that, I take out the batteries, use an eraser head to clean off the contacts (battery and remote) and plug the battery back in. Sometimes it is picky about the contacts.

I know this isn't a tech support forum, but thought you might want to try that...

5. Brian Fineberg

Thanks Dave. Thats ok cause I have bought the 3000. If i t does work I will pdate the thread but it will STILL be for sale