What's new

FS: Dish Network 6000 with 8VSB Tuner (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Well with the fact that there really is no HD programming in my area and I might a million years old before there is I decided to get rid of the Dish 6000 box so I can get a PVR which will be A LOT more useful for me and the family.
So here it is Dish Network 6000 with 8VSB tuner (not the new 8PSK module).
It will come with the unit, remote, 8VSB module, manual and RF remote antenna.
$500 shipped or trade for a 721 Dual Tuner receiver.
Email me with questions.
Thanks
Greg
***************THIS HAS BEEN SOLD*************

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Hey Greg,

I did the exact same thing that your doing now! I sold my 6000 w/ 8VSB Tuner for a Dish PVR 721. I had the same logic as you with the limited HDTV material in my area so the PVR 721 would be better choice to own. It is my favorite piece in my theater. Even my wife can't believe how easy it is to use. The 2 tuners are the best thing as well as the 90hrs of recording time. I'll never go back to setting timers with a VCR again! And I would like to say that silver finish looks awesome!

Good luck selling!

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Thanks Greg.

Yep this just makes since to me too. While getting to wath the demo channel in HD is cool it just doesn't justify things for me and I would rather have the proper PVR capability.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks