What's new

FS: Denon AVR-2106 (1 Viewer)

Chuck_W

Second Unit
I just recently purchased this factory refurbished Denon AVR-2106 from a Denon authorized refurb dealer...but then found a used Outlaw 1070 a week later (I've been looking for one for awhile), so I need to sell the Denon. I have been using the Denon for about a week now and everything works fine - including the auto-setup/EQ using the Denon microphone included. I am also running my front speakers using the bi-amp option since I only have a 5.1 system and the Denon provides the ability to use the rear surround amplifiers to biamp the front mains. Everything was included with this receiver that comes with a new unit - remote, antennas, microphone, manual and even batteries for the remote. The top front edge of the unit has a wear mark on it - that is the only reason I rate the condition as a 7 instead of an 8 (on the Audiogon scale). Otherwise it looks and operates like new.

The link below takes you to the Denon page with all the specs on this receiver.

$250.00 plus shipping (firm) - buyer pays shipping but I'll eat the Paypal fees!

Thanks for looking - feel free to contact me with any questions or if you want me to test any specific functionality or send pictures.

http://usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/554.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.