What's new

Fs 2 Svs Ultras. (1 Viewer)

gabor r

Agent
Hi,
I have a pair of SVS Ultras. Most people on this forum know how great these subs are regardles of price.
They have a little over a year use on them. Reason for sale I'd like to upgrade to SVS new B4 sub.
I don't have the Samson amp I used various different amps with these ultras and as little as 200 watts will be suficient. I live in the Chicago area I'd like to sell it localy or meet up in a reasonable distance, but I do have the orriginal Box they came in from SVS.
My asking price $1550 obo for the pair.
For any questions please let me know.
I have a perfect feedback on audiogon.
Thanks,
Gabor.
P.S. I can send actuall pictures up on request.

gabor r

Agent
I beliave they have the orriginal driver, but I am not 100% sure an email to Tom at svs would clear things out.
I am also somewhat open to a partial trade towards some amps it could be 2 channel as well or multichannel.
Just emailme for details.
Gabor,

gabor r

Agent
How about $1500 for the pair.
I am also open for trades toward amps or another smaller svs sub plus cash which I would use as my sorround bass.
Thanks,
Gabor

gabor r

Agent
They are still for sale.
Lowered price $1400 for the pair.
Also they are the older driver ultras.

gabor r

Agent
Hi everybody.
I just found out the old Ultras are the new CS-Plus subs.
So I have no choice but to lower the price to $1,000 firm.
Please no low ball offers, shipping cost is the buyers expense. So local pick up would be convinient.
I have a perfect feedback on audiogon these are in perfect condition.
Thanks,
Gabor

bruin

Second Unit
Hi,

Can you clarify what you are selling?

What I understand is that you are selling a a pair 20-39CS+ subwoofers with an old driver and not the current 12" TC sounds driver?

gabor r

Agent
Hi,
When I bought them from SVS they were the first generation Ultras and I paid for them accordingly. But it's my understanding recently they changed their Ultras to the tv-12, and their old ultra drivers became the new CS-plus.
At least this is my understanding from their website, and when I bought these subs I paid like 850 for each. (b.stock)
Also they are like a year and a half old, even their instruction booklet says SVS Ultras.
Thanks,
Gabor

RajeeK

Second Unit
When I bought them from SVS they were the first generation Ultras and I paid for them accordingly. But it's my understanding recently they changed their Ultras to the tv-12, and their old ultra drivers became the new CS-plus.
Actually that is incorrect. The CS-Plus drivers are different than the Ultra ones. They had the CS-Plus designed specifically for those subs. The original ultra drivers were just discontinued in favor of the TV-12 which has a few dB's of xtra ouput. So you may actually have the older model ultra's.

gabor r

Agent
Sorry John,
They are sold.
But I have another subwoofer for sale.
A B&W ASW-650.
It's no SVS Ultra, but for the price it's a nice sub.
Gabor

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks