What's new

From The X-Files, Can You Name This Piece Of Music...? (1 Viewer)

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Hey guys, I'm going nuts trying to name the piece of music heard at the conclusion of the X-Files episode "Closure" (the ep in which Mulder learns the final truth regarding his sister; guest-starring Anthony Heald, from Silence Of The Lambs, and Boston Public). The piece is new-agey sounding, and somewhat ethereal. I'm know I've also heard it in a movie (dvd) recently, and that's how I identified the name and artist in the first place, but I've since forgotten those as well as the movie. Duh!! Can anyone help? Thanks, and cheers!
Mods: feel free to move this post to the TV or Music areas, as you see fit, and thanks.

DS.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Kindly excuse the double-post. Mods, as I've got my answer, you're welcome to close this thread, if you please.

DS.

Dave Simpson

Second Unit
Anders,
Don't ask me to explain it all; toward the end of the series, I was just as confused as the writers, and I've only seen the episode once, so here's the link to the segment "Closure" from Fox's site. Cheers.
DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks