What's new

Forget Enya's "May It Be"! Here's a song for Fellowship of the Ring! (1 Viewer)

Evan Case

Screenwriter
So that's where they got the idea for Feardotcom!
Some legends are based in fact, afterall.
Evan

Bill McCamy

Second Unit
Real Name
Gasim de Paris
If that time machine works, I'll think I'll skip the sixties. Once was enough. U.C. Berkeley, Class of 1970.

Everlasting Gobstopper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mark
Guys, no reason to be hard on it. I mean, this may be as close as we ever get to a live action version of The Hobbit. And it's from the director of Star Trek IV, one of the best movies of the franchise! Geez, sometimes I don't know *what* people here want!

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Seriously now, the dude has 5 hot chicks hanging all over him doing the video for the song. How does THAT happen? Star power you say? The guy played MR SPOCK for chrissake.
When did being into Star Trek and the Hobbit become the key to getting hot chicks, and why wasn't this info presented at Nerdfest 2002 so others could benefit? ;)

BrianShort

Supporting Actor
Holy carp that was funny!!

Did that sticker he put on at the end say "What's a Leonard Nimoy?"

MichaelW

Stunt Coordinator
I think this might be my first post ever that I make simply because I'm speechless...

Brian E

Screenwriter
It was probably a spot on a TV show. The song was originally released in 1969 as one side of a 45 (The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins/Cotton Candy) done by Nimoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks