For all you bass-heads - ART 352 EQ for $169

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Aaron H, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Aaron H

Aaron H Supporting Actor

I know that the ART 351 that SVS is selling seems to be pretty popular, and I hope the guys at SVS don't feel like I'm stepping on their toes, but I just got an email from Zzounds and they are selling the ART352 Mono Eq for $169. Seems like a pretty sweet deal.
    Just an FYI incase anyone has been looking. I like the VU meter on this piece.
    http://www.zzounds.com/love.music?p=...=1275715634002
    Aaron

2. Mike Kao

Mike Kao Second Unit

How does this compare to the Behringer Feedback Destroyer Pro which could be had for even less ($129)?

3. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    Is the VU meter all it has extra compared to the 351.

Question to any users of these EQs:

Can you use the RCA unballanced inputs and output 1/4" or XLR, or does it have to use the same output as input?

I was just thinking it would be easier to use the RCA input from your sub out and use the XLR or 1/4" to go to a PA amp like Samson which doesn't have RCA inputs. This will eliminate the RCA-1/4" connector.

4. Jah-Wren Ryel

Jah-Wren Ryel Stunt Coordinator

Isn't the BFD stereo and able to connected via MIDI to your computer for easier setup?

5. Rick Radford

Rick Radford Supporting Actor

From what I can tell, what stands out to me as the main difference between the ART and the BFD is that the BFD is a parametric eq, the ART is not.

6. derek

derek Second Unit

Isn't the 352 the dual channel and 351 the single? The webpage is quite confusing. If its the 352 that is an amazing deal but I doubt it.