What's new

Focal enclosure (1 Viewer)

Mark gas

Second Unit
Link Removed
I just bought those speakers above and plan on using them inside for awhile can anybody Suggest a sealed enclosure size? will winisd work even Thou they are 3way's?

Pete Mazz

Supporting Actor
They are 2-ways, not 3-ways. 90 Hz on the low end is kinda high for integration with a sub.

Other than that, I've never heard these drivers.

Pete

Ron D Core

Stunt Coordinator
This is a car audio setup, thus the high crossover for the midbass. As long as you have the T/S parameters, most programs should work fine. Just make a sealed box, maybe .75 cu.ft. and stuff it with dampening material, should work fine as a temporary setup I guess.

Cam S

Screenwriter
haha, it's all in french, I don't speak french!

I wonder how much of a difference that crossover would make for home audio use since it was designed for car use?

Mark gas

Second Unit
I don't think the xover will make a difference. When I finish them I will post some pics and then my next project a Cerwin Vega Stroker in a 3 cube box with about 1200 watts :D . If you are ever come to Surrey you can come by and have a listen.

Ron D Core

Stunt Coordinator
Stroker in the house or car? I heard two Stroker 15's in an old ass celica with two 1100 Watt amps hit about 152dB. It was pretty sweet to stand next to it let alone sit in it. The box was about 6 cu. ft. with a vertical slot port between the two woofers which were front firing. Just thought I'd mention it even though it has nothing to do with home audio. It WAS a diy setup however.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks