What's new

Flintstones Complete Series Blu-ray replacement Disc (1 Viewer)

Terry Hickey

Second Unit
Real Name
Terry Hickey
Has anybody received their replacement disc for "Flintstones Complete Series Blu-ray"? One of the episodes was missing sound effects.

Harold Chasen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven
I didn't even know that they were shipping the replacements, so I'm glad you started this thread. Now I know to look for it (I emailed them Dec 25, and got an automated reply Dec 31, but haven't heard anything since).

Harold Chasen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven
I received my replacement disc today with a nice letter.

My disc and letter arrived today (January 27, 2021).

Mindful of the problems some are having with replacements for other discs, I checked it and it is indeed fixed.

You can tell right when you start episode 19. If it starts with music, it's the corrected disc; if it starts with silence until Betty and Wilma speak, it's the defective original. There's no easy way to tell from looking at the discs (I didn't try to look at code numbers), so I colored in part of Fred's shirt with a Sharpie on the defective one, so I don't mix them up later.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Great to see a specific thread about the replacement Flintstones disc. I sent in a request for a replacement back in December or so and I’m still waiting. I wonder if I should send another request. Maybes there’s a better email address to use?

I know under the current Covid situation, there’s probably a limited staff taking care of this for customers. So it could be taking a while to get to my request.

Harold Chasen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steven
I doubt there's a "better" email, since several of us have received replacements by using it. And given the situation with mail service these days, yours may be in transit, or as you say, they may be delayed in processing your request due to limited staff.

I will add that after I sent my email request, I received an automated reply, but no other communication; one day the disc just showed up. So, I'd wait a bit before making a second request.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Steven, I double checked and I sent my request back on November 2. So it’s been three months since I made the request. Yes, it could be delayed, or the staff handling these requests is limited. Or they never got my request. I can give them a few more days, a week.

Interesting you got an automated reply. I double checked and I did not receive an automated reply. That’s why I wonder if they ever got my request.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I believe I sent in my request on my birthday a few days before Christmas and got my disc several weeks ago. If you submitted your request back in early November, I think something must've went wrong.

If I were you, I'd resubmit the request and just add a note explaining the situation in the unlikely event that they just haven't gotten to you yet.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
I believe I sent in my request on my birthday a few days before Christmas and got my disc several weeks ago. If you submitted your request back in early November, I think something must've went wrong.

If I were you, I'd resubmit the request and just add a note explaining the situation in the unlikely event that they just haven't gotten to you yet.
I agree, especially with Nelson not even getting the automated reply after submitting his reply, as I think everyone who eventually got a replacement disk had at least received that. I know I did!

CHEERS! :)

cherisland

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Todd
Got my replacement disc in the mail today.
I sent my request in for a replacement disc on February 5th and immediately got an automated reply back.
I live in Canada so I am very happy with the swift service.
:):thumbsup:

Attachments

• flintstones 2.jpg
    flintstones 2.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 152
  • flintstones 3 (2).png
    flintstones 3 (2).png
    109.5 KB · Views: 154

stringbean

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Snorbitz
Quick question guys. Is the Flintstones (Blu-ray) Region A or Region Free? I'm in the UK and need to know if I'll need an all region player.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks