What's new

FIREFOX (merged thread) -- availability, features, review ("fantastic") (1 Viewer)

Brian-W

Screenwriter
No, what I wrote was TOTALLY true. Newport Beach Fashion Island Suncoast video told me that.

I thought maybe it was due out any day now (it slipped under my radar on Amazon when I did my pre-orders). Low and behold I found it.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Brian, did you take your R0 Bootleg into Suncoast - in the CC bag no less - and show them just how head-shoved-up-their-ass their statement was? :wink:

Brian-W

Screenwriter
I almost went right back in (since both stores are in the same complex) and showed him. Decided, what was the point? He'd still likely dismiss it as a bootleg or something.
So this week I'll enjoy my bootleg region 1 Firefox I purchased at CC.

HankM

Second Unit
I just got done watching my DVD from Border's. I use to have Firefox on laserdisc (widescreen of course) but this DVD is way better, especially the 5.1 remastered sound. I always hated the sound of Firefox on previous versions, VHS, Laserdisc, and on digital cable. The sound was always flat with little or no surround use. This DVD brings new life to this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks