What's new

Finally ordered a PB-2 Plus (1 Viewer)

Ben Stern

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks to Craig, Edward and the folks at SVS. Now if I can only get Craig to come to Brooklyn and EQ it for me.:D

Chris Grillo

Stunt Coordinator
Ben Stern,

Your going to love your new sub!! And maybe I will join you and upgrade to a pb2+ this summer from my 25-31pc+ :D .

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Chris - If you do get one of mine... maybe Tom V. will send you a "I survived the shootout" plaque.... it would look good !

Ben Stern

Stunt Coordinator
Craig: I've got my trusty Radio Shack meter ready to go. I think I'm going to invest in a BFD to really do this thing right. Chris: happy upgrading to you.

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Ben... with the Rad Shack meter, the 1124 Behringer is a good call... if you want, stop in at the shootout on the SPot... a couple guys there have the 1124 and love it... they are real hobbyists... and will give you lots of tips

Chris Grillo

Stunt Coordinator
Craig,

As it stands now it's a go. let me know if we can work it out :D !I would love it if they sent me a plaque!!

hope we can work it out!!

Ernesto_G+

Grip
I orderd mine too too bad theres a back order... :frowning: but I keep telling myself it will be worth the wait worth the wait.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I should be joining the PB2+ club in a few weeks. :emoji_thumbsup:

I'll probably need to eat my wheaties to get the thing in the house :D

Rick Cohen

Agent
I was just watching Black Hawk down with the PB2+ at 16hz tune. It really rocks the house. It is well worth the wait.

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
Good going, Ben. Glad you took the plunge; you won't regret it. Feel free to post questions on set-up and tuning. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ed

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Hmmmmmmmm.. Two questions:

1...Ben, Ed lives in NYC... he is LOTS closer than am I for eqing your system (Ed ... a 2nd career ?)

2. Ed - How do you afford housing in New York large and private enough to handle a shootout ? ...;)

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
I don't live in the Big Apple. This stuff is just a filler anyway until archery season rolls around.....then I'm gone ;)

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Black Hawk Down at 16 will just about tear your house apart. Actually I first had mine set low but have found a flavor or something now that I have been only keeping one port open. Seems I get enough earth shattering rumble without it being quite too much where at 16 it was pretty shakey here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks