What's new

Female Celebrity Tournament v2 (1 Viewer)

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
Well, the tribe has spoken. Drew Barrymore, and Reese Witherspoon have been cut from the Old Names tourney. (though they still get to participate in the All Names tourney.
You can vote now for round 3 here.
And as always, the results of the round 2 tiebreaker can be found here.

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
Only 9 people voted last round! Is this tournament getting boring? In fact, I'm getting a little bored with it. Anywho, we need to cut 2 people from the All names tourney.
The nominees are:
Ali Larter
Anna Kournikova
Christina Ricci
Claire Forlani
Eliza Dushku
Gina Gershon
Halle Berry
Heather Graham
Kari Wuhrer
Kirsten Dunst
Kristy Swanson
Liv Tyler
Marisa Tomei
Milla Jovovich
Mira Sorvino
Natasha Henstridge
Nicole Kidman
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos
Vote for 2 people to be CUT. The first 2 to get 2 votes will be CUT. Post your vote in a reply.
Now to vote for who MOVES ON in the Old Names Tourney
The nominees are:
Christina Ricci
Halle Berry
Liv Tyler
Nicole Kidman
Vote for one person to MOVE ON to the next round. The first to 3 votes MOVES ON to the next round. Post your vote in a reply.
And we need to do a quick vote for the New Names Tourney and you can vote
here.
The results of last round are here.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Liam-
While I do appreciate the effort you seem to have put into this, And have been voting in all the rounds. It is a little on the boring and inpersonal side this way. These tournaments are a lot more fun when done in the usual manner and we can actually see who is voting for who and rag on them for needing glasses when they think that Kelly Preston is better than Grace Kelly :D
Oh yeah and I vote for Nicole Kidman and Liv Tyler to move on.

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
I cannot agree more with what Brian said. This tournament would be a lot more fun if done the "usual" way. It's always fun to see what the others have voted.

Anyway... Cut Claire Forlani and Halle Berry. I'll vote for Liv Tyler to move on to the next round.

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
I know what you mean, but I would have never been able to decide how to place everyone on brackets. Would anyone be interested in taking over this tournament by switching it to the traditional HTF tournament way?

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
I hate to have to do this, but I'm going to cancel this tournament. My idea for voting in this tournament turned out to be a flop (too many ties and not as fun as the "usual" way). I thought about switching over to the "usual" voting, but I don't think I've got enough time to run a tournament and do my schoolwork.
I want to thank everyone for participating and applaud those of you that run a tournament (or more).
Again, I'm sorry to have to cancel this tournament.
Whoever posts a reply first gets to pick the winner!!! :D

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Liam-
I know you put a lot of work into this and it kind of sucks that it never really took off.
I will most likely take the list you had posted in the other thread a month or so ago with the 200+ names on it and see if the usual tournament voters can handle a whopping 256 gal tournament. I'm thinking along the lines of a several month long tournament. I would dump the dames that are part of my Classic Hollywood Dames Tournament, and drop Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Therone as they have already won Female celebrity tournaments.
Is anyone into this idea? Or do you all feel that perhaps the female celebrity tournaments have run their course. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.