What's new

Farscape Question?.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I watched the show during it's first season. Then missed most of the 2nd and 3rd seasons. I do know that the Zhaan died and they picked up some new cast members. What I cannot believe when I happened to catch one of the more recent episodes is that Cras(sp?) is now part of the crew and even friendly with Crichton.
I just need to know how that happened? I have been getting the dvd's. But, they are only up to the end of season one.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Todd in the future could you please use spoiler tags. You just revealed two major one's that I did not know.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I think i can help ya with this one

At the start of season 2 crais steals Moya's baby taelyon and connects with it. Crais is considered a outlaw by the peacekeepers because of what happened in season 1. Eventually he starts to work with the crew of moya for personal reasons. For all of season 3 half of moyas crew was on Taelyon with Crais because they needed to starburst right away. Sorry for any mispellings

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, about that. I assumed with season 4 starting it was old news. :b :b

Jacob Perry

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Todd, check out Farscape Undressed Friday at 8 on the SCiFi channel. It's hosted by Ben Browder and Claudie Black and is a one hour show designed to get people caught up on Farscapes multiple storylines.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
The official web site has decent summaries, including the official spellings of the more difficult names :)
The Farscape Undressed special was originally shown at the beginning of the third season (last June), so it wouldn't cover anything that has happened so far in Season 3.
//Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks