Farscape Question?....

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by todd s, Mar 29, 2002.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I watched the show during it's first season. Then missed most of the 2nd and 3rd seasons. I do know that the Zhaan died and they picked up some new cast members. What I cannot believe when I happened to catch one of the more recent episodes is that Cras(sp?) is now part of the crew and even friendly with Crichton.
    I just need to know how that happened? I have been getting the dvd's. But, they are only up to the end of season one.

2. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Todd in the future could you please use spoiler tags. You just revealed two major one's that I did not know.

3. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I think i can help ya with this one

At the start of season 2 crais steals Moya's baby taelyon and connects with it. Crais is considered a outlaw by the peacekeepers because of what happened in season 1. Eventually he starts to work with the crew of moya for personal reasons. For all of season 3 half of moyas crew was on Taelyon with Crais because they needed to starburst right away. Sorry for any mispellings

4. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Sorry, about that. I assumed with season 4 starting it was old news. :b :b

5. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

No problem Todd. Just keep in mind that some people here (like me) have only seen the DVD's.

6. Jacob Perry

Jacob Perry Stunt Coordinator

Hey Todd, check out Farscape Undressed Friday at 8 on the SCiFi channel. It's hosted by Ben Browder and Claudie Black and is a one hour show designed to get people caught up on Farscapes multiple storylines.

7. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

The official web site has decent summaries, including the official spellings of the more difficult names [​IMG]
    The Farscape Undressed special was originally shown at the beginning of the third season (last June), so it wouldn't cover anything that has happened so far in Season 3.
    //Ken