What's new

F/S - Audio & HT items (1 Viewer)

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
Unity Motion HDR-1000a HDTV OTA/satellite receiver

Moved to VideoGon.

Yamaha K-960dbx cassette recorder - I bought this tape deck new in 1982, while I was stationed in Germany. It is a single well deck and does not have auto-reverse, fortunately. It does have the excellent DBX noise reduction, as well as the more popular, but less effective (IMO) Dolby A and B, user adjustable bias and it can use any type of tape. This deck is from Yamaha's audio heyday and was very close in performance to the Nak Dragon decks. The front panel has some paint damage around the well, where the door came loose during shipping in 1986. I was able to replace the door, but this model had been out of production for a while, so I couldn't get a new front panel. I did have it completely serviced and it worked fine until I removed it from my system in 2003. I have the original manual, but not the box. Asking $50 plus shipping.

SOLD - Sony RM-AV2100 universal remote

Canon BJC-1000 inkjet printer - Color inkjet printer works fine for text and graphics, but not picture quality. Free for local pick-up.

I pack very well, and all items will ship insured. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to PM or e-mail me. Discounts if you buy multiple items. You can check my feedback on AudioGon, my username is "imdanield". Thanks for looking.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
Sale pending on the Sony remote.

Accepting reasonable offers on the other items before I put them on AudioGon or eBay.

BenS

Stunt Coordinator
So does the HDTV receiver decode satellite signals and deliver hd espn and the like?

Brian Fellmeth

Supporting Actor
I would take the Bryston preamp except... I've already got one. Someone is going to get a great deal on a classic piece.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

Hi Dave,

It isn't worth shipping and I don't have the box, that's why it is only available for local P/U. If I did ship it would probably cost $15-$20 for shipping and I'd want another $25 for the hassle of packing and taking it to the UPS store. You would be better off buying a new or used one locally.

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor

Hi Ben,

My understanding is that the HDR-1000a is a receiver for a satellite service called Unity Motion that went out of business 5-7 years ago. I have been told that it can also receive DirecTV, but that is hearsay and I don't know if that is true or not. I do know that a number of people used this receiver with BUDs (Big Ugly Dish). I have only used if for over the air HD and digital recepetion, I've never hooked it up to a satellite dish and it does not have an access card. It cannot decode digital or HD-cable TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks