1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Espn Basketball....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Christop_Holmes, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Christop_Holmes

Christop_Holmes Stunt Coordinator

This may seem like a stupid question but in ESPN basketball im on 24/7 mode and im training for dunking but is there a certain way i get him to dunk because i mean i have wide open looks but when i get up there he just lays it in it sucks i could have like 10 dunks but im stuck with 10 lay ups

2. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

do you press turbo?

3. Michael Ballack

Michael Ballack Second Unit

I managed to dunk the ball with a 5"10 fat white guy(really me). Here's what I did: FIrst, with a short guy, they won't dunk right away. You need to get your dunk/layup points up high by doing layups first. Then once you have your dunk/layup stats up to about 70, drive to the hole with full turbo, get as close as possible, and hold down the shoot button. That should produce results even with a fat chubby short white player. [​IMG]

4. Christop_Holmes

Christop_Holmes Stunt Coordinator

Thanks all, and another thing what do all of the performance items do, like a green backpack and the orange hat. do they really help you perform well or are they just there for appearance?