What's new

Enter the Matrix, who's buying? (1 Viewer)

Howie A

Second Unit
I rented the xbox version and I think its a really cool game so far.
I had to switch the controller configuration to "B" instead of "A" (the default).

It just seemed more comfortable for me.

Is the story any different if you choose the the dude instead of girl?

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Beat that $%@#ing helicopter. Once you get the pattern, it's pretty easy, but I had to croak a few times to figure it out. Then I croaked a few times trying it :D

But then, it worked.

Take care,
Chuck

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I picked it up today. Couldnt resist the temptation. Between wanting to play with all those cool matrix moves, the deal at EB for a free animaxtrix dvd topped it off.

I played the first few levels and i actually like the game. The camera could use some work. It would have been nice to have control like PSO where you can press the left trigger and look where you are facing. Ill give more thoughts as i play later today

capt

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Just got past the battle with Vlad and his henchmen. We were fighting in Persephone's bedroom. :b

Now THIS portion of the game is pretty damn enjoyable. A little Buffy-ish but oh well. I thought the Xbox Buffy game was rather underrated . :)

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I got mine today. So far it seems like a rental at best as it doesn't seem like the type of game I will play through again. It's a pretty cool game though.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I must be a idiot because im stuck early in the game. In the 2nd part of the airport once you flash grenade the cops where the heck to you go? all the doors are locked, no place to climb up and the damn glass wont break

capt

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Joey, I don't know exactly where you are. If you still need some help, be a bit more specific. And let me know which character you're playing as.

So far 'Vlad and the vampires' is the best section of the game! :emoji_thumbsup:

JakeMcM

Stunt Coordinator
a tip for the helicopter w/ghost...
after the copter disappears go to one of the rounded corners and look to the spot where the swat jumps down, as they are falling toss a grenade in the middle of them to take most if not all of them out w/out wasting any ammo. I had 4 grenades and I only wasted one round on the swat men.

and don't waste every last shot on the copter save some for the swat team they can be almost as deadly.

practice your strafing and good luck.

p.s. I died a number of times my biggest problem was I was starting w/ a small amount of machine gun ammo, not sure how much you guys have.

Brian-W

Screenwriter
You prolly picked up the bang/flash grenades earlier. STart over before you enter the security room and get rid of all of them, THEN get the wooden box in the corner with the grenades and you can blow the glass and jump through.
That's not entirely accurate. You can pick up and carry both grenades (flash bang and destructive). You need to go into your weapons select menu and select the grenades rather than the flash grenades

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I got past that part. Now im in the level after the meeting where Ghost is running into the sewer and have to climb up all the ladders and so forth

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
Is there or can someone give me a listing of the major level names? Not the sub levels just the main board names. I am just trying to get a handle on just how much more game is left for me to play before I need to return the rental. I have looked for a walk-through and have yet to find one..

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Howie what part are you up to? I havent finished yet but i can tell ya if your behind me at this point

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
Joey I am at the Power Plant level on the sub-level board called The Core. It leads me to believe that I am near the end only because the scenes in the game coincide with the movie and this is around the same time that the movie ends..
I haven't fought with the twins yet and I am not sure that I will but I hope to... They made their appearance earlier, I hope to see them again..

I am enjoying this game but I want to get online and practice some more on RTCW.. :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
well your past me :) I keep playing a bit of it at a time. Eventually ill get there

capt

Howie A

Second Unit
I beat the game. I was impressed how they linked the game to the story in the movie and the game itself was impressive. Until the final board which was a complete let down.. You will see....

The board where you control their ship and fight the sentinels was a complete waste of time and if anything lessened the overall feel and quality of the game. The control of the ship was just sooo bad.
Though they do show more of Revolutions. (part III)
Which was a pleasant surprise.

Going to finish it with ghost now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks