What's new

E3 Predictions Thread (1 Viewer)

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I heard the Ico team isn't doing an Ico2, but a game of a similar vein with a totally different story/character set.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
I'm thinking
PS2- $199
XBOX- $249 (IMO they will sell-out at this price)
Gamecube- $199 but to drop later in the year.
Everyone will reveal their in-depth online strategy. Hopefully lots of surprises!
I'll miss all the breaking news from the start of the show till Thursday since I'll be in San Diego with no internet access. :frowning: But talk about alot to get caught up on later! :)

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
If Sony drops the price of the PS2 to $199, Microsoft will have no choice but to do the same or else they will be in the hurt tank. Nintendo, on the other hand, doesn't have too much to worry about if they keep the GC at $199 because it is a bargain as it is.

JoshF

Supporting Actor
Sony has just come out and adamantly said that they will NOT be dropping the PS2 price. Interesting.
Link Removed

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Microsoft seems to have a small booth this year, especially compared to last year...wonder if this is a sign.
Not really Kelley.
Take a look at this link:
Layout
Microsofts booth is in South Hall, Nintendo's and Sony's are in the West Hall. As you can see the South Hall is a good bit larger than the West Hall. Unfortunately there is no way of knowing true size since the layouts Cameron posted dont give the actual sizes (or scale) of the booths.
All in all even with scale Nintendo and Sony's booth are still larger but no where near as drastic as the floor plans show.
It looks quite similiar to last years layout.
PS I've been to several forums where this floor plan argument has turned really ugly. I find it humourous when floor plans become such a heated topic:D

CameronS

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the clarification on the floorplan Romier.
The PlanetGamecube story implies that Nintendo would have the largest booth. It certainly looks that way until you check out the link you posted.
BTW, if anyone cares:
Nintendo and Sony are here:
WestHall_bigmap.gif

Microsoft is here:
SouthHall_bigmap.gif

:)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
So, that would mean Microsoft has the biggest booth, right? sweet! :D (I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Then again, those are booths from those three companies. Capcom, Namco, Square, etc. all have their own games in their booths, so MS could have a tiny little TV in the corner but the most impressive games shown could all be for X-Box. It all depends on how everything works out.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I'm really stoked to see Sega having a huge booth this year especially after last year.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I just hope they don't show all the cool stuff behind closed doors like last year.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Hey Brian, do you get to go to E3?
Nope, will (hopefully) be in beta hell around then. I was planning to go, but the schedule prevents it. It's a shame, I would have had a chance to meet up with a few mates from back home. Maybe next year (which is what I said this time last year).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks