What's new

E3 Predictions Thread (1 Viewer)

Benjamin_L

Stunt Coordinator
My prediction: (spoiler-ified due to complete and utter disinformation/bad humor)
Squaresoft announces a multi-platform sequel to Vagrant Story, written/produced by the original team and featuring the voice talents of Sean Bean(Ashley Riot) and Liv Tyler (Agent Merlose). Cate Blanchett has also expressed interest in the venture, and one official was quoted as saying: "Of course we'd love to have her aboard! Unfortunately, we have no idea what she'll be doing... but we bet it'll be "Damn Cool.""
Press agents have repeatedly denied the appearance of any so called mini-games, especially those involving Blitzball, whack-a-riskbreaker, or styling Ashley Riot's hair.

what? a guy can dream, can't he?:D

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
My guess is that Infogrames will announce the....
Atari 2000x video game system.
It'll be compatible with all Atari 2600/7800 software, as well as the old Sega CD platform.
It will be a dual DVD/cart combo.
New games include: ET part deux, Tempest 4000, & DarkSeed. :D
Seriously, I think that E3 is gonna be heated.
Sony,Nintendo, & Microsoft are gonna all try to one up each other with news.
Sega holds some wild cards. It will be interesting to see what they have planned, & if they throw more weight behind a certain system...
Calvin

CameronS

Supporting Actor
In an update to the all important ;) booth size saga,
Planet Gamecube is reporting the actual square footage of a few particular booths.
We took a trip over to the Los Angeles Convention center today and got to see the official floor plans blueprints.
Here's the breakdown of who's the biggest....
Sega - 12,100 square feet
Microsoft - 25,000 square feet
Sony - 38,000 square feet
Nintendo - 40,375 square feet

Dan B

Screenwriter
Well, the first pre-E3 press conference starts in a matter of hours. (Microsoft's) Last chance for predictions.
I'm not making any predictions right now. My last two predictions were that Sega would not drop support of the Dreamcast & Microsoft would not lower the price of the Xbox in the first year. :)
-Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks