What's new
World Wide Stereo

E-Cinema *UPDATE* (Finally!) (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Hey gang! I FINALLY updated my website with process and pictures of my air return and new lights! Check it out if ya like, just follow the link in my sig! :D

E

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
As always very informitive and helpful to whom ever might make an attempt to this kind of project. I see the little one has already arrived. Congrats on the new addition, of whom I can't believe is that big already. It doesn't seem like that long ago your wife was pregnant sowing theater curtains :) Your theater looks even better (and who would have thought that was even possible) :emoji_thumbsup:

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks LaMarcus...but just an FYI...THAT little Husky Fan arrived almost two years ago...my wife WAS (while sewing the curtains) and STILL IS pregnant with our second but that will change in about 4 weeks...Little Nathan Michael, my second boy, is due Dec. 4th!!!:emoji_thumbsup: :D :emoji_thumbsup:

And as always...thanks so much on your kind words buddy!;)

E

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
Hey Erik!
The theater room is Astounding!!:emoji_thumbsup:

Andrew is sure growing fast. I bet he has a girl freind already! :)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Ok, phew, I was thinkg what the hell are they putting in the water up there, that kid is huge! :laugh: So, she's still pregnant, ok. :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks Mathew!

Trev...:b and no he's not dating...YET!

LaMarcus: No nothing in the water...but my bride SURE is ready to have number two!

Steve: After today's lost to Arizona...I'm "almost" tempted to be a Coug Fan...Almost! :D And thanks for your kind words...dogs and cats can get alone! :emoji_thumbsup:

E

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks