DVD Profiler question

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Bryant, Jul 16, 2002.

1. John Bryant

John Bryant Second Unit

I had to reinstall dvd pro on the computer. Everything is fine, except all the cover scans are gone. I know I can do them one by one, but that is a pain. I remember someone said there was a way to trick DVD Pro into doing them all at once. Anyone know?

2. Mark_Wilson

Mark_Wilson Screenwriter

go into the options, change the picture resolution from high resolution to low and back to high. It'll ask you if you want it to flag all pix for re-downloading.

3. John Bryant

John Bryant Second Unit

Are you talking about "high quality resize"? If I click DVD Cover Image quality to high, it just tells me I can't do that on free registration.

4. John Bryant

John Bryant Second Unit

5. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer

Not sure if this would work, but it might be worth a try. Have you tried the Update Profiles option? If all the covers have been removed, I'm not sure on this, but DVD Profiler might download the cover images for any that are missing them. You'll have to go through the list and check and uncheck profiles/covers, or just check all images and leave all profiles as they are.

6. Bruce F

Bruce F Agent

I think that if you try to upload them to "My Profiler", it will tag them all and download them as well.

But I still think the easiest is to do as Mark Wilson suggested. Go to options, click on low quality resolution, then high quality, and it will tag them all for download.

Bruce

7. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

8. Bruce F

Bruce F Agent

Well, then :b
    Worth ponying up the little amount of money to support a great product? [​IMG]
    Bruce

9. John Bryant

John Bryant Second Unit

Luke-Thanks, but it doesn't work.

Bruce-Doesn't work either. I would love to upgrade, but right now I am saving for a move and money is tight.

10. Bruce F

Bruce F Agent

Well, I can understand that, having moved about 3 months ago myself.

Before I figured out how to do it the easy way, I spent about 10 minutes manually queuing them up for updates.

Sorry not to be more help. Best of luck with your move!

Bruce