What's new

DVD Profiler question (1 Viewer)

John Bryant

Second Unit
I had to reinstall dvd pro on the computer. Everything is fine, except all the cover scans are gone. I know I can do them one by one, but that is a pain. I remember someone said there was a way to trick DVD Pro into doing them all at once. Anyone know?

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
go into the options, change the picture resolution from high resolution to low and back to high. It'll ask you if you want it to flag all pix for re-downloading.

John Bryant

Second Unit
Are you talking about "high quality resize"? If I click DVD Cover Image quality to high, it just tells me I can't do that on free registration.

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Not sure if this would work, but it might be worth a try. Have you tried the Update Profiles option? If all the covers have been removed, I'm not sure on this, but DVD Profiler might download the cover images for any that are missing them. You'll have to go through the list and check and uncheck profiles/covers, or just check all images and leave all profiles as they are.

Bruce F

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
I think that if you try to upload them to "My Profiler", it will tag them all and download them as well.

But I still think the easiest is to do as Mark Wilson suggested. Go to options, click on low quality resolution, then high quality, and it will tag them all for download.

Bruce

Brian E

Screenwriter
But I still think the easiest is to do as Mark Wilson suggested. Go to options, click on low quality resolution, then high quality, and it will tag them all for download.
You can only do that with the paid version.

He's got the free version.

Bruce F

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
Well, then :b
Worth ponying up the little amount of money to support a great product? :D
Bruce

John Bryant

Second Unit
Luke-Thanks, but it doesn't work.

Bruce-Doesn't work either. I would love to upgrade, but right now I am saving for a move and money is tight.

Bruce F

Agent
Real Name
Bruce
Well, I can understand that, having moved about 3 months ago myself.

Before I figured out how to do it the easy way, I spent about 10 minutes manually queuing them up for updates.

Sorry not to be more help. Best of luck with your move!

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks