DVD Empire Site Problems

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Joel Fontenot, Aug 20, 2001.

1. Joel Fontenot

Joel Fontenot Supporting Actor

Joel Fontenot
    Anyone else having problems with DVD Empire?
    Since last friday I get constant "can't find site" type errors. Sometimes "refresh" finally brings it up. Other times I never get through.
    The main page comes up with no problems. Trying to search a title however, bring up the errors several times before finally coming up.
    Trying to access the wishlist page is a pain because it never comes up and the only way to see it is to use their "regular server" option - which, of course is not secured so we can't (or won't) actually order anything.
    This happens from two different computers to using different types of internet connections (one is dial-up, the other is a T-1 line).
    Joel

2. Randy_M

Randy_M Supporting Actor

Randy Margolis
    Yes, happened to me once this morning...think they are just having server problems...must be everyone preordering Goonies at once... [​IMG]

3. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

Yep, I got errors today too. I figured that they are all off getting stuffed, so it should get fixed tomorrow.

It happened to me once before - again on a weekend, but was up and running the next workday.

Glenn