What's new

DVD Empire Site Problems (1 Viewer)

Joel Fontenot

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joel Fontenot
Anyone else having problems with DVD Empire?
Since last friday I get constant "can't find site" type errors. Sometimes "refresh" finally brings it up. Other times I never get through.
The main page comes up with no problems. Trying to search a title however, bring up the errors several times before finally coming up.
Trying to access the wishlist page is a pain because it never comes up and the only way to see it is to use their "regular server" option - which, of course is not secured so we can't (or won't) actually order anything.
This happens from two different computers to using different types of internet connections (one is dial-up, the other is a T-1 line).
Joel

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
Yes, happened to me once this morning...think they are just having server problems...must be everyone preordering Goonies at once...
wink.gif

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Yep, I got errors today too. I figured that they are all off getting stuffed, so it should get fixed tomorrow.

It happened to me once before - again on a weekend, but was up and running the next workday.

Glenn

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks