What's new

DTS Online is Having a HUGE sale!! (1 Viewer)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I got 8 of the 9 I ordered (no Rolling Stones): Lost World, Red Violin, Peacemaker, Paulie, Mouse Hunt, Small Soldiers, Pitch Black, and Waterworld.

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
Received my order yesterday, placed on the 13th.
It included pitch black, american beauty, and gladiator. All shipped and no order confimation.:)

Seth T

Stunt Coordinator
Received my order yesterday too, no shipping confirmation.

Dante's Peak

Daylight

Antz

Small Soldiers

Titan A.E.

Popped Daylight in to check out the tunnel inferno scene, and the Japanese subtitles defaulted to on. Couldn't turn'em off. Ejected the DVD and put it back in, and it worked fine then. Weird...never had that happen before. Pioneer DV-525.

Oh yeah...got the DTS hat too...a little gaudy for my taste though.

-Seth

Shawn Sefranek

Second Unit
I received my entire order of (6) movies & (3) Audio titles today. (And the free DTS hat)
Question…..Did anyone else buy Jaws ???
Mine had a 1” square sticker over the barcode and a 1/16” wide slice through both that and the original code that went all the way down to the black plastic.
I’m not real happy about THAT. :angry:
It’s almost like it is a promotional or reviewer copy.
All the other titles were fine.
Shawn S

DaveM

Grip
Well just to update on what happened with my order. My neighbor just rang my door bell and in her hands was a box from DTS. It was a flat box that really wouldn't accomodate a poster very well. The box was all ready opened since the UPS guy left the "no one was home note" on her door for her, so I saw some gold trickle through the lid:confused:. When I opened it up inside was a DTS wall plaque:D. So I did not get the 4 DVD's I ordered nor the poster but a wall plaque instead. The plaque looks good and sort of makes things a little better. Just thought I would share.

Alan_Horner

Stunt Coordinator
Saw this at the DTS site today:

Welcome to the DTS Online Store.

PARDON US WHILE WE RE-GROUP!

Due to overwhelming response to our Clearance Sale, the Music Disc/DVD Sections of our Online Store are ... well ... offline.

They will be re-opening for business on Monday, December 3, 2001. We cannot accept phone or FAX orders at this time.

Merchandise is still available at up to 50% off.

Thank you for your patience.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
FYI:

Site/Sale just went back up.

Now don't kill the site again.

I'll blame all of you if my order does not come complete.

I Just placed my order.. hehe

They best fill them in order.

$12.50 for most DVD's

$7.95 for most CD's

Regards.

Jerry

Mikael Soderholm

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mikael Söderholm
Good prices, but what's with the shipping, huh? Almost $ 50 for international shipping :frowning:, I'd have to buy a whole lot more than I'd realy want to get the total down to an acceptable level...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks